Devin Carter sinks a record 10 three-pointers for Arkansas State
Arkansas State Red Wolves senior guard Devin Carter sank a career-high 10 three-pointers in Wednesday's win over the UT-Martin Skyhawks.
Not only did the 10 threes set a career mark for Carter, but they were also the most in one game in school history, The previous mark of nine was last made in 2007 by Adrian Banks. It took Carter 19 attempts to set the mark, another school record. He finished his night with 33 points, two rebounds, and one block.
Carter ranks ninth in the nation with 39 made threes and is connecting at a 46.4 percent rate.
- Virginia named 1st seed in South Region March 18th, 2019
- North Carolina claims top seed in Midwest region March 18th, 2019
- Gonzaga earns No. 1 seed in the West March 18th, 2019
- Duke earns top seed in the NCAA tournament March 18th, 2019
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- Devin Carter sinks a record 10 three-pointers for Arkansas State December 15th, 2016