College Basketball: One Key Stat for Each Top-25 Team
Teams Ranked 25th to 21st
25. Oklahoma Sooners - OU ranks second in the country in points per game (89.2) thanks in part to the fifth-highest pace. Standout freshman Trae Young, who is on track to become the first player to lead the NCAA in points and assists on a per-game basis.
24. TCU Horned Frogs - TCU has struggled through a 4-7 record in the Big 12, but has kept things afloat by averaging 84.9 points per game (15th), shooting 50 percent (15th), and dishing out 19.6 assists per game (2nd).
23. Creighton Bluejays - Short possessions and great shooting have aided Creighton to this point. The nation's 24th-ranked pace and 7th-best effective field goal percentage -- a stat that takes into consideration that threes are worth more than twos -- yields 86.1 points per game, 6th-best in the nation.
22. Texas A&M Aggies - A&M holds opponents to 39 percent shooting, good for seventh in the nation. This is especially impressive considering they rank second in strength of offensive opponent, according to Kenpom, which helps them rank fifth in their adjusted defensive efficiency metric.
21. Arizona Wildcats - Zona boasts the nation's 10th-ranked effective field goal percentage and 3rd-best field goal percentage (51.4), helping them rank 6th in points per shot (1.44).