Brandon Jennings available to play off Bucks' bench Monday
Milwaukee Bucks guard Brandon Jennings is available to play off the bench Monday against the Memphis Grizzlies.
The Bucks will try to get Jennings some minutes in this one depending on game flow, and if the Bucks beat up Memphis, you can bet Jennings will get some garbage time run after signing a 10-day contract. He should be used as point guard depth behind Eric Bledsoe until Matthew Dellavedova is back.
Jennings last played in the NBA in 2016-17, and between the Wizards and Knicks he averaged 7.1 points, 2.4 rebounds, and 4.9 assists over 22.2 minutes per game.
- Kawhi Leonard drops 33-point triple-double in Clippers' win over Heat January 24th, 2020
- Russell Westbrook notches 45-point double-double in Rockets' win January 24th, 2020
- Nikola Jokic records 27-point double-double in Nuggets' win over Pelicans January 24th, 2020
- Alex Len (hip) will not return for Hawks on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Kemba Walker scores 37 points, dishes out 6 assists in Celtics' win over Magic January 24th, 2020
- T.J. McConnell starting for Pacers on Friday in place of injured Malcolm Brogdon January 24th, 2020
- Robin Lopez (illness) ruled out for Bucks on Monday January 20th, 2020
- Milwaukee's Robin Lopez (illness) doubtful on Monday January 19th, 2020
- Milwaukee's Robin Lopez (illness) ruled out on Saturday January 18th, 2020
- Giannis Antetokounmpo drops 32 points, 17 boards as Bucks beat Boston January 17th, 2020
- Bucks' Sterling Brown has 11 points, 12 rebounds Friday January 11th, 2020
- Bucks' Ersan Ilyasova (knee) ruled out on Friday January 10th, 2020