Pistons' Reggie Jackson (ankle) still a couple weeks from return
Detroit Pistons point guard Reggie Jackson is still likely a couple weeks away from returning, reports Rod Beard of The Detroit News.
Jackson has been cleared to do light running for the first time since suffering a Grade 3 ankle sprain back in late December. He's still a couple weeks away, which would put his return around the second week of March. His return would eventually put Ish Smith back on the bench and all but eliminate what little minutes Jameer Nelson has seen with the team.
Our models project Jackson for averages of 14.8 points, 5.0 assists and 2.8 rebounds in 28.5 minutes per game the rest of the way this season.
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (hamstring) starting on Thursday; Garrett Temple to bench January 23rd, 2020
- Garrett Temple coming off Nets' bench on Thursday night January 23rd, 2020
- Pacers' Malcolm Brogdon (concussion) won't play on Friday January 23rd, 2020
- Dwight Howard starting for Lakers on Thursday in place of ill JaVale McGee January 23rd, 2020
- Wizards' Isaac Bonga moving to bench Thursday January 23rd, 2020
- Wizards' Thomas Bryant starting on Thursday night; Isaac Bonga to bench January 23rd, 2020
- Pistons' Tim Frazier (illness) questionable for Friday night January 23rd, 2020
- Andre Drummond (lip) probable for Pistons on Friday January 23rd, 2020
- Pistons' Bruce Brown (illness) listed questionable for Friday January 23rd, 2020
- Bruce Brown (illness) expected back for Pistons on Friday January 23rd, 2020
- Pistons' Andre Drummond (lip laceration) meeting with dentist Thursday, could be cleared for Friday January 23rd, 2020
- Markieff Morris (toe) replacing Sekou Doumbouya in Pistons' lineup Wednesday January 22nd, 2020