Blazers' Al-Farouq Aminu (ankle) to remain sidelined on Wednesday
Portland Trail Blazers forward Al-Farouq Aminu will be out once again as the Blazers take on the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday night.
Per The Oregonian's Mike Richman, Aminu has yet to be cleared for a return although he's reached the end of his three-week timetable. He'll probably have to get through some practices before getting back out on the floor. Noah Vonleh will continue to start with Caleb Swanigan and Moe Harkless stepping into more minutes at the forward spots.
Priced at $5,400, Aminu was projected for 25.9 FanDuel points prior to being ruled out. He's averaging 27.4 FD points per game through 8 games this season.
- Indiana's Myles Turner (illness) ruled out on Sunday January 26th, 2020
- Houston's Russell Westbrook active on Sunday, out for Monday's game against Utah January 26th, 2020
- Eric Gordon starting for Rockets on Sunday in place of injured James Harden January 26th, 2020
- Rockets' James Harden (thigh) ruled out for Sunday, doubtful for Monday January 26th, 2020
- Goran Dragic (calf) questionable for Miami on Monday January 26th, 2020
- Kendrick Nunn (achilles) questionable for Heat on Monday January 26th, 2020
- Wes Iwundu coming off Magic's bench on Friday January 24th, 2020
- Orlando's Khem Birch starting on Friday, Wesley Iwundu off bench January 24th, 2020
- Markelle Fultz (finger) will play on Friday for Orlando January 23rd, 2020
- Update: Magic's Markelle Fultz (finger) probable to return Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Magic's Markelle Fultz headed to locker room Wednesday January 22nd, 2020
- Magic's Khem Birch moving to bench Wednesday January 22nd, 2020