Kent Bazemore will come off the bench for Hawks Wednesday
Atlanta Hawks guard/forward Kent Bazemore (knee) will come off the bench and have a minutes restriction against the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday.
It will be his first game back after missing the last five. Mike Dunleavy (knee) is out, so perhaps Bazemore just slides right into his 18-minute role from Tuesday night. Taurean Prince should still be looking at a decent amount of playing time and is the preferred fantasy option for now.
numberFire's models project Prince for 11.9 points, 5.9 rebounds, 2.2 assists, 1.7 steals, 1.2 blocks and 1.7 3-pointers in 34.1 minutes tonight.
- Bradley Beal records 29-point double-double in Wizards' loss December 14th, 2019
- Pascal Siakam notches 30-point double-double in Raptors' win December 14th, 2019
- Blake Griffin (knee) will not return for Pistons on Saturday December 14th, 2019
- Luka Doncic (ankle) will not return for Dallas on Saturday December 14th, 2019
- Jerami Grant starting for Denver on Saturday in place of injured Paul Millsap December 14th, 2019
- Eric Paschall (hip) questionable for Warriors on Sunday December 14th, 2019
- Portland's Jusuf Nurkic (leg) targeting mid-February return December 12th, 2019
- Kent Bazemore sticking in Hawks' lineup Tuesday December 10th, 2019
- Portland's Kent Bazemore starting for injured Rodney Hood on Sunday December 8th, 2019
- Portland's Gary Trent Jr. (hamstring) questionable on Friday December 5th, 2019
- C.J. McCollum scores 33 points, blocks 4 shots for Portland Wednesday December 5th, 2019
- Blazers' Gary Trent Jr. (hamstring) won't play on Tuesday December 3rd, 2019