Troy Brown Jr. (illness) questionable for Bulls Wednesday
Chicago Bulls forward Troy Brown Jr. is considered questionable to play Wednesday in the team's game against the Detroit Pistons.
Brown is dealing with a non-COVID illness, and it could keep him from appearing in the season-opener. Make sure to look out for updates on his status over the next 24 hours. Should Brown sit, Ayo Dosunmu could see added playing time.
Our models currently project Brown for 3.6 points, 2.3 rebounds, 0.7 assists and 8.4 FanDuel points across 11.6 minutes of action.
- Kemba Walker (rest) ruled out for Knicks' Saturday matchup against Atlanta November 27th, 2021
- Anthony Davis (illness) starting for Lakers on Friday; Talen Horton-Tucker back to bench November 26th, 2021
- Talen Horton-Tucker coming off Lakers' bench Friday November 26th, 2021
- Kings' Chimezie Metu starting on Friday in place of injured Harrison Barnes (foot) November 26th, 2021
- Portland's Anfernee Simons (illness) available on Friday November 26th, 2021
- Lakers' LeBron James (abdominal) available on Friday November 26th, 2021
- Coby White back on Bulls bench Wednesday night November 24th, 2021
- Tony Bradley coming off the bench for Bulls on Wednesday November 24th, 2021
- Bulls' Nikola Vucevic (conditioning) starting on Wednesday, Tony Bradley coming off the bench November 24th, 2021
- Javonte Green entering Bulls lineup Wednesday, Coby White with second unit November 24th, 2021
- Bulls' Alex Caruso (wrist) available on Wednesday November 24th, 2021
- Bulls' Javonte Green (ankle) available on Wednesday November 24th, 2021