Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension
The Phoenix Suns have signed point guard Chris Paul to a four-year contract worth up to $120 million.
Paul helped bring the Suns to the NBA finals for the first time since the early 90's, so it makes sense that the team would look to lock him down on a long-term deal. With Paul and their young corps returning, the Suns should be a competitive force in the 2021-22 season.
Paul averaged 16.4 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 8.9 assists per game in his first season with the Suns.
- Moe Harkless (hip) questionable for Kings Friday October 21st, 2021
- Sekou Doumbouya (illness) questionable for Lakers Friday October 21st, 2021
- Eric Bledsoe starting for Clippers in season-opener Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Kendrick Nunn (knee) out for Lakers Friday October 21st, 2021
- Wayne Ellington (hamstring) remains sidelined for Lakers Friday October 21st, 2021
- George Hill starting for Bucks Thursday in place of Jrue Holiday (heel) October 21st, 2021
- Suns' Jae Crowder starting on Wednesday October 20th, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Suns' Cam Johnson (illness) out for Game 6 on Wednesday June 30th, 2021
- Abdel Nader (knee) available for Suns in Game 4 June 26th, 2021