Hawks' Clint Capela (eye) questionable for Game 5 on Thursday
Atlanta Hawks forward/center Clint Capela (eye) is questionable for Game 5 against the Milwaukee Bucks on Thursday.
Capela is dealing with right eye inflammation and is considered questionable to play in Game 5 on Thursday against the Bucks. If he is available, our models expect him to play 29.8 minutes against Milwaukee.
Capela's Game 5 projection includes 14.4 points, 12.8 rebounds, 0.8 assists, and 37.8 FanDuel points.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lou Williams coming off Hawks' bench in Game 6 July 3rd, 2021
- Trae Young (foot) starting for Hawks in Game 6; Lou Williams back to bench July 3rd, 2021
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) available for Hawks in Game 6 July 3rd, 2021
- Trae Young (foot) available for Atlanta in Game 6 on Saturday July 3rd, 2021
- Hawks' Trae Young (foot) questionable for Game 6 on Saturday July 2nd, 2021
- Clint Capela (eye) starting for Hawks Thursday night July 1st, 2021