Kevin Huerter (ankle) probable for Hawks Wednesday
Atlanta Hawks guard Kevin Huerter is considered probable to play Wednesday in the team's game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Huerter has a bit of an ankle ailment he's dealing with, but it shouldn't impact his availability for Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals. Keep a loose eye on his status over the next 24 hours.
Our models project Huerter for 13.4 points, 3.7 rebounds, 3.6 assists and 26.8 FanDuel points across 34.4 minutes of action.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Lou Williams coming off Hawks' bench in Game 6 July 3rd, 2021
- Trae Young (foot) starting for Hawks in Game 6; Lou Williams back to bench July 3rd, 2021
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) available for Hawks in Game 6 July 3rd, 2021
- Trae Young (foot) available for Atlanta in Game 6 on Saturday July 3rd, 2021
- Hawks' Trae Young (foot) questionable for Game 6 on Saturday July 2nd, 2021
- Clint Capela (eye) starting for Hawks Thursday night July 1st, 2021