Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (knee) will suit up for Lakers in Game 6
Los Angeles Lakers guard Kentavious Caldwell-Pope will play Thursday in the team's game against the Phoenix Suns.
Caldwell-Pope is dealing with a knee ailment, but he won't miss a chance to keep the Lakers' season alive. The team is in must-win territory in Game 6 of the Western Conference Quarterfinals, and he will be out there on the wing alongside LeBron James.
Our models project Caldwell-Pope for 8.3 points, 2.3 rebounds, 1.5 assists and 15.5 FanDuel points across 22.3 minutes of action.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Washington's Raul Neto starting for injured Davis Bertans on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Wizards' Davis Bertans (calf) out for at least four weeks June 1st, 2021
- Davis Bertans (calf) out for remainder of Monday's Game 4 contest May 31st, 2021
- Russell Westbrook (ankle) will play Monday for Wizards May 31st, 2021
- Wizards' Ish Smith (groin) will play Monday May 31st, 2021
- Wizards starting Daniel Gafford on Monday, Alex Len to bench May 31st, 2021