Luka Doncic (neck) probable for Mavericks Wednesday
Dallas Mavericks guard Luka Doncic is listed probable to play Wednesday in the teams' game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Doncic continues to deal with a neck ailment, but he's confident he'll be able to play through it in Game 5 of the Western Conference Quarterfinals. Keep a loose eye on his status over the next 24 hours. Maxi Kleber is also probable.
Our models project Doncic for 29.6 points, 8.4 points, 8.7 rebounds and 53.2 FanDuel points across 37.3 minutes of action.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Mavericks starting Boban Marjanovic for Maxi Kleber on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) active for Wednesday's Game 5 matchup against Clippers June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) probable for Mavericks Wednesday June 1st, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) available for Game 4 on Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (cervical strain) expected to play Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) questionable for Game 4 against Clippers on Sunday May 29th, 2021