Kemba Walker (knee) ruled out for Celtics Tuesday
Boston Celtics guard Kemba Walker will not play Tuesday in the team's game against the Brooklyn Nets.
Walker was listed as doubtful to play due to the knee ailment, so this comes as no surprise. Look for Romeo Langford and Payton Pritchard to continue to rack up minutes at point guard. Robert Williams, who was also listed as doubtful to play due to an ankle injury, has also been ruled out.
In 43 games this season, Walker has averaged 19.3 points, 4.0 rebounds, 4.9 assists and 33.1 FanDuel points.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- New York's Taj Gibson starting in Friday's Game 3 contest, Nerlens Noel playing with second unit May 28th, 2021
- Knicks starting Derrick Rose in Friday's Game 3 lineup, Elfrid Payton to bench May 28th, 2021
- Nerlens Noel (ankle) available, starting for Knicks Wednesday May 26th, 2021
- Knicks' Nerlens Noel (ankle) questionable for Game 2 on Wednesday May 25th, 2021
- New York's Derrick Rose (ankle) available for Saturday's contest against Hornets May 15th, 2021