LeBron James (ankle) questionable for Lakers Sunday
Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James is considered questionable to play Sunday in the team's game against the New Orleans Pelicans.
The Lakers still have a chance to get the 6th seed - and thus avoiding the play-in game - in the Western Conference. However, they may have to fight for that spot without James, whose status is up in the air. Keep a close eye out for updates ahead of the 9 p.m. ET tipoff.
Our models currently project James for 22.2 points, 6.9 rebounds, 7.4 assists and 43.1 FanDuel points across 30.4 minutes of action.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Andre Drummond coming off Lakers' bench Thursday night June 3rd, 2021
- Anthony Davis (groin) starting for Lakers Thursday; Markieff Morris to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Marc Gasol officially starting for Lakers in Game 6 Thursday; Andre Drummond to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Haynes: Anthony Davis (groin) cleared to play for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Shams: Marc Gasol expected to start in front of Andre Drummond for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (knee) will suit up for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021