Kristaps Porzingis (knee) starting for Mavericks Wednesday; Willie Cauley-Stein back to bench
Dallas Mavericks forward/center Kristaps Porzingis is in the lineup Wednesday in the team's game against the New Orleans Pelicans.
Porzingis had missed seven straight games due to a sore knee, but he's been cleared to suit up against the Pels. He'll also start, sending Willie Cauley-Stein back to a bench role.
Our models project Porzingis for 17.8 points, 7.6 rebounds, 1.4 assists and 33.0 FanDuel points across 30.3 minutes of action.
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Mavericks starting Boban Marjanovic for Maxi Kleber on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) active for Wednesday's Game 5 matchup against Clippers June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) probable for Mavericks Wednesday June 1st, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) available for Game 4 on Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (cervical strain) expected to play Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) questionable for Game 4 against Clippers on Sunday May 29th, 2021