Carmelo Anthony (ankle) out Monday for Blazers
The Portland Trail Blazers have ruled out Carmelo Anthony (ankle) for Monday's game against the Houston Rockets.
This will be the second game Anthony has missed with this sprained ankle. Nassir Little and Rondae Hollis-Jefferson split time in the rotation in yesterday's game without Anthony in the lineup.
Anthony has still managed to be a productive player even outside of a starting role in his second year in Portland. His 19.8 points and 2.2 assists per 36 minutes are his best marks since his 2016-17 season with the New York Knicks, and his .406 3-point percentage is the second-best of his entire career.
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Nassir Little (back) not listed on Blazers' Sunday injury report May 15th, 2021
- Portland's Nassir Little (back) out on Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Carmelo Anthony not on Portland's Wednesday injury report May 11th, 2021
- Carmelo Anthony (ankle) out Monday for Blazers May 10th, 2021
- Carmelo Anthony (ankle) questionable for Portland on Monday May 9th, 2021
- Portland's Carmelo Anthony (ankle) ruled out on Saturday May 8th, 2021