Norman Powell (knee) probable for Portland Friday night
Portland Trail Blazers guard Norman Powell is considered probable to play Friday in the team's game against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Powell missed Wednesday's game due to a knee injury, but it seems as though whatever was ailing him has been put in the rearview mirror. Should Powell play as expected, Derrick Jones Jr. would likely revert to a bench role.
Our models project Powell for 20.0 points, 3.4 rebounds, 2.2 assists and 29.9 FanDuel points across 34.4 minutes of action.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Nassir Little (back) not listed on Blazers' Sunday injury report May 15th, 2021
- Portland's Nassir Little (back) out on Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Carmelo Anthony not on Portland's Wednesday injury report May 11th, 2021
- Carmelo Anthony (ankle) out Monday for Blazers May 10th, 2021
- Carmelo Anthony (ankle) questionable for Portland on Monday May 9th, 2021
- Portland's Carmelo Anthony (ankle) ruled out on Saturday May 8th, 2021