Warriors' Kelly Oubre (wrist) doesn't need surgery, out 1-2 weeks
Golden State Warriors forward Kelly Oubre does not need surgery on the torn wrist ligament and fractured palm he is dealing with, according to Chris Haynes of Yahoo Sports.
Oubre will not need surgery, which is great news for the Warriors. Given the current timeline from Haynes, that would put the forward in position to suit up in a potential play-in game. Expect Jordan Poole to continue seeing more minutes until Oubre is ready to return.
In 55 games this season, Oubre has averaged 15.4 points, 6.0 rebounds, 1.3 assists and 28.8 FanDuel points.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Hornets starting Bismack Biyombo in Tuesday's lineup, Jalen McDaniels to bench May 18th, 2021
- Miles Bridges starting for Hornets Sunday; Cody Zeller back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Hornets starting Cody Zeller on Saturday, Bismack Biyombo to bench May 15th, 2021
- Charlotte's Miles Bridges (health protocols) available for Saturday's matchup against Knicks May 15th, 2021
- Caleb Martin (thumb) available for Hornets on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Caleb Martin (thumb) questionable for Hornets Thursday May 12th, 2021