Josh Jackson (tooth) joins Pistons' inactive list Tuesday
Detroit Pistons guard/forward Josh Jackson has been ruled out Tuesday against the Charlotte Hornets due to right tooth pain.
Jackson will join Jerami Grant (knee), Mason Plumlee (rest), Cory Joseph (ankle), and Wayne Ellington (calves) on the sidelines for the second leg of the Pistons' back-to-back. Frank Jackson (quad) and Hamidou Diallo (knee) are questionable. Saddiq Bey led the Pistons with 26 points on Monday and he could see an even larger role against the Hornets.
numberFire’s models project Bey for 26.1 FanDuel points versus the Hornets and he has a $6,200 salary on Tuesday.
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons' Frank Jackson (ankle) out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Pistons' Cory Joseph starting on Sunday, Josh Jackson coming off the bench May 16th, 2021
- Detroit's Mason Plumlee ruled out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Mason Plumlee (rest) not listed on Pistons' Sunday injury report May 16th, 2021
- Pistons' Sekou Doumbouya (personal) out on Friday May 14th, 2021