Shams: Warriors' Kelly Oubre has torn ligament, fractured palm
Golden State Warriors forward Kelly Oubre has been diagnosed with a ligament tear in his left wrist and a fracture on his palm, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
Oubre had sat for over a week after aggravating his wrist injury, but he's played in five straight games despite this injury. Per Shams, Oubre will undergo further evaluations to see if he can continue to play through the pain. The Warriors currently have a three-game lead on the 11th-seeded San Antonio Spurs, so they're set to be in the play-in tournament to start the playoffs. Having Oubre would obviously be huge. Should Oubre be forced to miss time, Jordan Poole could see added minutes.
In 55 games this season, Oubre has averaged 15.4 points, 6.0 rebounds, 1.3 assists and 28.8 FanDuel points.
- Charlie Culberson hitting sixth for Texas on Friday evening September 24th, 2021
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Hornets starting Bismack Biyombo in Tuesday's lineup, Jalen McDaniels to bench May 18th, 2021
- Miles Bridges starting for Hornets Sunday; Cody Zeller back to bench May 16th, 2021
- Hornets starting Cody Zeller on Saturday, Bismack Biyombo to bench May 15th, 2021
- Charlotte's Miles Bridges (health protocols) available for Saturday's matchup against Knicks May 15th, 2021
- Caleb Martin (thumb) available for Hornets on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Caleb Martin (thumb) questionable for Hornets Thursday May 12th, 2021