Tristan Thompson starting for Celtics Thursday in place of injured Robert Williams
Boston Celtics forward/center Tristan Thompson is in the lineup Friday in the team's game against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Thompson has been coming off the bench, but Robert Williams is sitting on Thursday night due to an injury. As such, the veteran big man will be elevated to a starting role against the shorthanded Lakers.
Our models project Thompson for 9.1 points, 9.6 rebounds, 1.2 assists and 24.5 FanDuel points across 27.6 minutes of action.
- Talen Horton-Tucker (calf) available for Lakers on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Wesley Matthews starting for Lakers on Sunday in place of injured Kyle Kuzma (back) May 9th, 2021
- Buddy Hield (ankle) available for Kings on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Pistons' Frank Jackson (ankle) will not return on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Carmelo Anthony (ankle) questionable for Portland on Monday May 9th, 2021
- Theo Maledon (foot) available for Thunder on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Robert Williams (toe) will not return for Boston Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Robert Williams (toe) starting for Boston Sunday; Tristan Thompson back to bench May 9th, 2021
- Robert Williams (toe) available for Boston Sunday afternoon May 9th, 2021
- Tristan Thompson coming off Celtics' bench Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Andre Iguodala (quad) available for Heat on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Jaylen Brown (ankle) remains out for Boston Sunday May 9th, 2021