Grizzlies' Grayson Allen (concussion) ruled out Sunday
Memphis Grizzlies guard Grayson Allen will not play Sunday in the team's game against the Houston Rockets.
Allen suffered a concussion Friday night, and it seems as though he could be on the shelf for a bit. For now, expect De'Anthony Melton to get more minutes in the backcourt as a result of Allen's absence.
In 23 games this season, Allen has averaged 9.3 points, 2.8 rebounds, 2.2 assists and 18.4 FanDuel points.
- Terry Rozier (knee) now doubtful for Hornets Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- Hornets' P.J. Washington (ankle) downgraded Tuesday, will not play April 13th, 2021
- Danilo Gallinari (ankle) doubtful for Hawks Tuesday April 13th, 2021
- Myles Turner (ankle) still out Tuesday for Pacers April 13th, 2021
- LaMarcus Aldridge (illness) sidelined Tuesday for Brooklyn April 13th, 2021
- Kyrie Irving (personal) will not play for Nets in Tuesday makeup April 13th, 2021
- De'Anthony Melton (leg) ruled out for Memphis Sunday night April 10th, 2021
- Brandon Clarke (calf) active for Memphis Friday night April 9th, 2021
- Memphis' Brandon Clarke (calf) upgraded to questionable on Friday April 9th, 2021
- Ja Morant (back) fine for Grizzlies against Hawks April 7th, 2021
- Grizzlies' Brandon Clarke (calf) ruled out on Tuesday April 6th, 2021
- Grizzlies' Brandon Clarke (calf) questionable Tuesday April 6th, 2021