Seth Curry (leg) out for Mavericks, Trey Burke starting Tuesday
Dallas Mavericks point guard Seth Curry has been ruled out of Tuesday's game against the Sacramento Kings due to a sore right leg.
Curry shouldn't miss more than a game or two. Trey Burke will join the Mavericks' starting five on Tuesday. Delon Wright and Maxi Kleber should also see a boost off the bench. Curry scored 16 points with 3 3-pointers over 34.7 minutes on Sunday in the Mavericks' last game.
Per FanDuel Sportsbook, the Mavericks are favored by 5.5 points over the Kings and the game has a 236.5-point over/under.
- JaVale McGee coming off Lakers' bench with Dwight Howard starting in Thursday's Game 4 lineup September 24th, 2020
- Lakers starting Dwight Howard in Thursday's Game 4 lineup against Nuggets, JaVale McGee to bench September 24th, 2020
- Celtics' Gordon Hayward (ankle) available for Game 3 against Miami on Saturday September 19th, 2020
- Celtics: "significant optimism" Gordon Hayward (ankle) will be active for Game 3 on Saturday September 19th, 2020
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (back) available for Friday's Game 1 matchup against Nuggets September 18th, 2020
- Boston's Gordon Hayward (ankle) questionable for Saturday's Game 3 matchup against Heat September 18th, 2020
- Dallas' Dorian Finney-Smith (hip) available for Game 6 on Sunday August 30th, 2020
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (ankle) available for Game 6 on Sunday August 30th, 2020
- Luka Doncic (ankle) questionable for Game 6 on Sunday August 29th, 2020
- Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (knee) reportedly diagnosed with meniscus tear August 28th, 2020
- Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis (knee) considered 'very doubtful' for Sunday's Game 6 matchup against Clippers August 28th, 2020
- NBA Playoffs to resume Saturday August 28th, 2020