Grizzlies' Justise Winslow (back) expected to be ready to play in Orlando
Memphis Grizzlies forward Justise Winslow is expected to be ready to play when the NBA season resumes later this month, according to Michael Wallace.
Grizzlies coach Taylor Jenkins said that Winslow is "looking good, feeling good" heading into Orlando. Winslow has yet to make his Girzzlies debut since arriving via trade from the Miami Heat back in February. In 11 games for the Heat this season, he averaged 11.3 points, 6.6 rebounds, 4 assists, and 26.3 FanDuel points per game.
Per FanDuel Sportsbook, the Memphis Grizzlies (+21000) are tied with the 18th worst odds to win the NBA Championship.
- Eric Bledsoe (conditioning) removed from Bucks' injury report August 3rd, 2020
- Shabazz Napier with Wizards' second unit Monday August 3rd, 2020
- Pacers' Malcolm Brogdon (neck) making bubble debut Monday August 3rd, 2020
- Ish Smith starting instead of Shabazz Napier for Wizards on Monday August 3rd, 2020
- Victor Oladipo (rest) out for front of Pacers' back-to-back, Malcolm Brogdon (neck) starting August 3rd, 2020
- Thunder's Dennis Schroder (personal) leaves bubble, out Monday August 3rd, 2020
- Grizzlies' Justise Winslow (hip) ruled out for restart July 21st, 2020
- Justise Winslow to play multiple position for Grizzlies July 13th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Brandon Clarke (quad) fully recovered July 7th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Ja Morant packed on 12 pounds during hiatus July 3rd, 2020
- Grizzlies' Jaren Jackson Jr. expected to be ready for NBA restart July 1st, 2020
- Grizzlies' Justise Winslow (back) expected to be ready to play in Orlando July 1st, 2020