Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more'
Utah Jazz point guard Mike Conley "will be asked to score and create more and become the No.2 offensive option behind Donovan Mitchell in the starting lineup."
According to the Athletic, the Jazz will need Conley to step up his offensive production after losing Bojan Bogdanovic for the remainder of this season with a wrist injury. Expect the veteran to see a slight uptick in shot attempts and overall playing time whenever the Jazz return.
In a 272.2 minute sample size with Bogdanovic off the court this season, Conley is averaging 0.87 FanDuel points per minute and a usage rate of 24.0%.
- Miami Heat shut down individual workouts following positive COVID-19 test result July 3rd, 2020
- Pacers' Victor Oladipo (knee) opts out of NBA restart in Orlando July 3rd, 2020
- Bucks' Khris Middleton 'hasn't touched a ball' in 2-3 months July 3rd, 2020
- Pelicans Darius Miller (achilles) 'unsure' if he can play July 3rd, 2020
- Pelicans' J.J Redick has lost 10 pounds July 3rd, 2020
- Blazers' Zach Collins says he has 'no limitations' on shoulder July 3rd, 2020
- Mike Conley to see larger role in Jazz offense July 2nd, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020