Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery
Utah Jazz guard/forward Bojan Bogdanovic will undergo season-ending surgery on his right wrist.
Bogdanovic wasn't known to be dealing with an injury, but he apparently hurt his wrist in 2019 and it became a lingering issue. He's expected to be back for the start of the 2020-21 season. Royce O'Neale figures to be the primary beneficiary from Bogdanovic's absence.
Bogdanovic averaged 27.3 FanDuel points, 20.2 points, 4.1 rebounds, 2.1 assists, 0.5 steals, and 3.0 3-pointers over 63 starts in his first season with the Jazz. He shot 44.7 percent from the field and 41.4 percent on threes.
- Miami Heat shut down individual workouts following positive COVID-19 test result July 3rd, 2020
- Pacers' Victor Oladipo (knee) opts out of NBA restart in Orlando July 3rd, 2020
- Bucks' Khris Middleton 'hasn't touched a ball' in 2-3 months July 3rd, 2020
- Pelicans Darius Miller (achilles) 'unsure' if he can play July 3rd, 2020
- Pelicans' J.J Redick has lost 10 pounds July 3rd, 2020
- Blazers' Zach Collins says he has 'no limitations' on shoulder July 3rd, 2020
- Mike Conley to see larger role in Jazz offense July 2nd, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020