Darius Garland (groin) remains on Cavaliers' sidelines Tuesday
Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Darius Garland (left groin strain) is out for Tuesday's game against the Chicago Bulls.
Garland is missing a fifth straight game. Tristan Thompson (eye) and Kevin Porter Jr. (concussion) are also out. Matthew Dellavedova will likely make another start and Collin Sexton should continue to see increased usage.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Cavaliers-Bulls game has the second-lowest over/under (217.5 points) on Tuesday's nine-game slate.
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (ankle) questionable for Saturday's Game 5 matchup against Denver September 25th, 2020
- JaVale McGee coming off Lakers' bench with Dwight Howard starting in Thursday's Game 4 lineup September 24th, 2020
- Lakers starting Dwight Howard in Thursday's Game 4 lineup against Nuggets, JaVale McGee to bench September 24th, 2020
- Celtics' Gordon Hayward (ankle) available for Game 3 against Miami on Saturday September 19th, 2020
- Celtics: "significant optimism" Gordon Hayward (ankle) will be active for Game 3 on Saturday September 19th, 2020
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (back) available for Friday's Game 1 matchup against Nuggets September 18th, 2020
- Jordan Bell reportedly agrees with Cavaliers June 29th, 2020
- Andre Drummond, Cavaliers have mutual extension interest June 29th, 2020
- Andre Drummond 'definitely' returning to Cavaliers June 23rd, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Darius Garland (groin) remains on Cavaliers' sidelines Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Tristan Thompson (eye) out for Cavaliers on Tuesday March 10th, 2020