Dejounte Murray dealing with calf strain, out for Spurs indefinitely
San Antonio Spurs point guard Dejounte Murray suffered a calf strain at the end of Sunday's 132-129 overtime loss to the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Murray doesn't have a timeline to return, so it sounds like a week-to-week scenario. Patty Mills is a candidate to enter the starting lineup and there should be more opportunities for Bryn Forbes and Derrick White.
Murray is averaging 27.9 FanDuel points in 24.9 minutes per game. His 20.6 usage rate is third among Spurs' starters.
- Miami's Goran Dragic (foot) available off the bench for Game 6 on Sunday October 11th, 2020
- Dwight Howard coming off the bench for Lakers in Game 6 on Sunday October 11th, 2020
- Lakers' Alex Caruso starting in Game 6 on Sunday, Dwight Howard coming off the bench October 11th, 2020
- Miami's Goran Dragic (foot) ruled out for NBA Finals Game 5 on Friday October 9th, 2020
- Bam Adebayo (neck) removed from Miami's Game 5 injury report October 8th, 2020
- Meyers Leonard coming off the bench for Miami in Game 4 on Tuesday October 6th, 2020
- Derrick White (knee) available for Spurs on Tuesday August 11th, 2020
- Derrick White (knee) a game-time call for Spurs on Tuesday August 11th, 2020
- Spurs' Derrick White (knee) will not return on Sunday August 9th, 2020
- San Antonio's Marco Belinelli (foot) ruled out on Sunday August 2nd, 2020
- Spurs' Patty Mills active for Sunday's matchup against Grizzlies August 2nd, 2020
- Spurs' Marco Belinelli (ankle) ruled out for the rest of Friday's game July 31st, 2020