Cavaliers' Kevin Porter Jr. in concussion protocol
Cleveland Cavaliers shooting guard Kevin Porter Jr. has been placed in the NBA's concussion protocol.
Porter suffered the concussion during Wednesday's loss to the Boston Celtics. Consider him questionable for Saturday in the front end of a back-to-back. Darius Garland (groin) is also uncertain, so Collin Sexton should be able to continue to cook after setting a career-high for scoring in two straight games. Matthew Dellavedova could also see more minutes.
KPJ is averaging 18.8 FanDuel points per game. He was averaging 16.2 points, 4.8 rebounds, 4.2 assists, 1.4 steals, and 2.0 3-pointers in the five games before Wednesday.
- Celtics' Gordon Hayward (ankle) available for Game 3 against Miami on Saturday September 19th, 2020
- Celtics: "significant optimism" Gordon Hayward (ankle) will be active for Game 3 on Saturday September 19th, 2020
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (back) available for Friday's Game 1 matchup against Nuggets September 18th, 2020
- Boston's Gordon Hayward (ankle) questionable for Saturday's Game 3 matchup against Heat September 18th, 2020
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (back) questionable for Friday's Game 1 matchup against Nuggets September 17th, 2020
- Boston's Gordon Hayward (ankle) ruled out on Thursday September 17th, 2020
- Jordan Bell reportedly agrees with Cavaliers June 29th, 2020
- Andre Drummond, Cavaliers have mutual extension interest June 29th, 2020
- Andre Drummond 'definitely' returning to Cavaliers June 23rd, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Darius Garland (groin) remains on Cavaliers' sidelines Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Tristan Thompson (eye) out for Cavaliers on Tuesday March 10th, 2020