Thomas Bryant (foot, rest) inactive for Wizards on Wednesday in Portland
Washington Wizards center Thomas Bryant (right foot, rest) has been ruled out for Wednesday's game against the Portland Trail Blazers.
Bryant also missed the second leg of the Wizards' previous back-to-back due to right foot injury management. He put up 12 points with 4 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal, 2 blocks, and 2 3-pointers in only 19.4 minutes on Tuesday. Davis Bertans is a candidate to replace Bryant in the starting lineup on Wednesday. There could also be more minutes for Ian Mahinmi, Moe Wagner, and Anzejs Pasecniks.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Wizards-Trail Blazers game has the highest over/under (241.5 points) on Wednesday's nine-game slate.
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (ankle) questionable for Saturday's Game 5 matchup against Denver September 25th, 2020
- JaVale McGee coming off Lakers' bench with Dwight Howard starting in Thursday's Game 4 lineup September 24th, 2020
- Lakers starting Dwight Howard in Thursday's Game 4 lineup against Nuggets, JaVale McGee to bench September 24th, 2020
- Celtics' Gordon Hayward (ankle) available for Game 3 against Miami on Saturday September 19th, 2020
- Celtics: "significant optimism" Gordon Hayward (ankle) will be active for Game 3 on Saturday September 19th, 2020
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (back) available for Friday's Game 1 matchup against Nuggets September 18th, 2020
- Wizards' Rui Hachimura scratched Thursday for Johnathan Williams due to sore quad August 13th, 2020
- Ish Smith playing with Washington's second unit on Tuesday August 11th, 2020
- Washington's Jerome Robinson starting on Tuesday, Ish Smith to bench August 11th, 2020
- Wizards' Shabazz Napier (ankle) ruled out on Tuesday August 11th, 2020
- Wizards list Shabazz Napier (ankle) as questionable for Tuesday August 10th, 2020
- Shabazz Napier with Wizards' second unit Monday August 3rd, 2020