Chicago's Kris Dunn (knee) out for remainder of 2019-2020 season
Chicago Bulls point guard Kris Dunn (knee) will miss the remainder of the 2019-2020 regular season.
Dunn will not return this season after suffering a right knee injury. Except Coby White to see more minutes at the guard positions going forward.
In 51 games this season, Dunn averaged 7.3 points, 3.6 rebounds, and 3.4 assists.
- JaVale McGee coming off Lakers' bench with Dwight Howard starting in Thursday's Game 4 lineup September 24th, 2020
- Lakers starting Dwight Howard in Thursday's Game 4 lineup against Nuggets, JaVale McGee to bench September 24th, 2020
- Celtics' Gordon Hayward (ankle) available for Game 3 against Miami on Saturday September 19th, 2020
- Celtics: "significant optimism" Gordon Hayward (ankle) will be active for Game 3 on Saturday September 19th, 2020
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (back) available for Friday's Game 1 matchup against Nuggets September 18th, 2020
- Boston's Gordon Hayward (ankle) questionable for Saturday's Game 3 matchup against Heat September 18th, 2020
- Bulls hire Arturas Karnisovas as Executive Vice President of Basketball Operations April 13th, 2020
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (quad) listed doubtful for Thursday night March 11th, 2020
- Bulls' Ryan Arcidiacono (Achilles) remains out on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Bulls' Ryan Arcidiacono (achilles) questionable for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (quad) out for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Tomas Satoransky moving to Bulls' bench Tuesday March 9th, 2020