Glenn Robinson III replacing Joel Embiid (shoulder) in 76ers' lineup Thursday
Philadelphia 76ers power forward Glenn Robinson III is starting on Thursday versus the New York Knicks.
Robinson is replacing Joel Embiid (shoulder) in the starting lineup. He will be joined by Shake Milton, Tobias Harris, Josh Richardson, and Al Horford. Robinson averaged just 17.0 minutes in his two previous starts for the 76ers. Kyle O'Quinn and Norvel Pelle figure to see expanded roles off the bench.
numberFire's models expect GRIII to score 15.4 FanDuel points on Thursday. He's priced at $3,700. Per our NBA Heat Map, the 76ers-Knicks game has the lowest over/under on Thursday's four-game slate (109.5 points). The 76ers have an implied total of 108.5 points.
- JaVale McGee coming off Lakers' bench with Dwight Howard starting in Thursday's Game 4 lineup September 24th, 2020
- Lakers starting Dwight Howard in Thursday's Game 4 lineup against Nuggets, JaVale McGee to bench September 24th, 2020
- Celtics' Gordon Hayward (ankle) available for Game 3 against Miami on Saturday September 19th, 2020
- Celtics: "significant optimism" Gordon Hayward (ankle) will be active for Game 3 on Saturday September 19th, 2020
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (back) available for Friday's Game 1 matchup against Nuggets September 18th, 2020
- Boston's Gordon Hayward (ankle) questionable for Saturday's Game 3 matchup against Heat September 18th, 2020
- NBA Playoffs to resume Saturday August 28th, 2020
- Matisse Thybulle coming off Sixers' bench with Al Horford starting on Friday August 21st, 2020
- Sixers starting Al Horford in Friday's Game 3 lineup, Matisse Thybulle to bench August 21st, 2020
- Al Horford coming off Philadelphia's bench with Matisse Thybulle starting on Wednesday August 19th, 2020
- Sixers starting Matisse Thybulle in Wednesday's lineup against Celtics, Al Horford to bench August 19th, 2020
- 76ers' Glenn Robinson III (oblique) expected to miss at least 7-10 days August 16th, 2020