Bobby Portis starting for Knicks Thursday with Taj Gibson questionable
New York Knicks forward/center Bobby Portis will start on Thursday in the team's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Usual starter Taj Gibson was a late addition to the injury report with back spasms, so Portis is entering the lineup. Gibson could wind up playing, but if that happens, he'll come off the bench.
Our models currently project Portis for 17.1 FanDuel points across 17.8 minutes of action.
- Denver's Nikola Jokic (COVID-19) expected to join team 'in the next couple of days' July 9th, 2020
- Washington's Thomas Bryant tests positive for COVID-19 July 9th, 2020
- Wizards' Gary Payton II (COVID-19) not in Orlando after positive test July 9th, 2020
- Rockets' Russell Westbrook reportedly not in Orlando, expected to join team in 'near future' July 9th, 2020
- Charania: Houston's James Harden reportedly 'will join the team in near future' after not traveling to Orlando July 9th, 2020
- Carmelo Anthony excited to be Trail Blazers' SF July 9th, 2020
- Berman: Knicks unsure if Kevin Knox 'is part of their future' April 18th, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Knicks' Dennis Smith Jr. cleared from concussion March 10th, 2020
- Mitchell Robinson (illness) questionable Tuesday for Knicks March 10th, 2020
- Pistons' Brandon Knight will come off the bench Sunday with a minutes limit March 8th, 2020
- Dennis Smith (concussion) remains out for Knicks on Sunday March 8th, 2020