Joel Embiid (shoulder) ruled out for 76ers on Thursday against Knicks
Philadelphia 76ers center Joel Embiid will not play on Thursday against the New York Knicks due to a left shoulder sprain.
Embiid injured his shoulder in the beginning of Wednesday's game against the Cleveland Cavaliers. Ben Simmons (back) is also sidelined, so look for Tobias Harris and Josh Richardson to be busy on offense. Kyle O'Quinn and Norvelle Pelle (illness) could see more minutes.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the 76ers-Knicks game has the lowest over/under on Thursday's four-game slate (211.0 points). The 76ers have an implied total of 108.5 points.
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (ankle) questionable for Saturday's Game 5 matchup against Denver September 25th, 2020
- JaVale McGee coming off Lakers' bench with Dwight Howard starting in Thursday's Game 4 lineup September 24th, 2020
- Lakers starting Dwight Howard in Thursday's Game 4 lineup against Nuggets, JaVale McGee to bench September 24th, 2020
- Celtics' Gordon Hayward (ankle) available for Game 3 against Miami on Saturday September 19th, 2020
- Celtics: "significant optimism" Gordon Hayward (ankle) will be active for Game 3 on Saturday September 19th, 2020
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (back) available for Friday's Game 1 matchup against Nuggets September 18th, 2020
- NBA Playoffs to resume Saturday August 28th, 2020
- Matisse Thybulle coming off Sixers' bench with Al Horford starting on Friday August 21st, 2020
- Sixers starting Al Horford in Friday's Game 3 lineup, Matisse Thybulle to bench August 21st, 2020
- Al Horford coming off Philadelphia's bench with Matisse Thybulle starting on Wednesday August 19th, 2020
- Sixers starting Matisse Thybulle in Wednesday's lineup against Celtics, Al Horford to bench August 19th, 2020
- 76ers' Glenn Robinson III (oblique) expected to miss at least 7-10 days August 16th, 2020