Patrick Beverley (groin) remains out for Clippers on Saturday
Los Angeles Clippers guard Patrick Beverley has been ruled out of Saturday's game against the Sacramento Kings with a groin injury.
Beverley is working his way back from a groin injury, and was able to practice on Thursday and Friday, but will not be available for Saturday's game against the Kings. His next chance to play will come against the Memphis Grizzlies on Monday.
Beverley is averaging 8.5 points, 5.8 rebounds, 4 assists, and 25.5 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Lou Williams (calf) taking a seat Tuesday for Clippers versus Warriors March 10th, 2020
- Landry Shamet coming off Los Angeles' bench on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Clippers' Paul George (hamstring) starting on Monday, Reggie Jackson to bench February 24th, 2020
- Reggie Jackson playing with Clippers' second unit on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (groin) starting on Monday, Landry Shamet to bench February 24th, 2020
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (groin) questionable on Monday February 23rd, 2020