Bulls' Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) 'aiming to return' on Thursday
Chicago Bulls power forward Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) 'aiming' to play in Thursday's matchup against the Charlotte Hornets.
According to Westerlund, Carter Jr. is "aiming to return" on Thursday after missing five weeks with a high ankle sprain. "I'm definitely feeling a lot better," said Carter. "I'm just continuously doing rehab and therapy on the ankle every day. I want to be back the next game. That's what I'm shooting for right now."
Expect the Bulls' center to play with a minutes restriction if he returns for Thursday's game against the Hornets.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (quad) listed doubtful for Thursday night March 11th, 2020
- Bulls' Ryan Arcidiacono (Achilles) remains out on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Bulls' Ryan Arcidiacono (achilles) questionable for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (quad) out for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Tomas Satoransky moving to Bulls' bench Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Coby White returning to Bulls' lineup Tuesday March 9th, 2020