Gordon Hayward has 21 points, 13 rebounds in Celtics' victory
Boston Celtics guard/forward Gordon Hayward scored 21 points (6-of-21 field goals, 6-of-6 free throws) with 13 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 steal, 1 block, and 3 3-pointers in 47.7 minutes of a 141-133 double-overtime win over the Los Angeles Clippers on Thursday.
Hayward recorded his seventh double-double of the season and finished just a rebound shy of his season-high. He did cool off a bit from the field after hitting at least 50.0 percent of his shots in his previous four games. He's been playing well as the Celtics head into the All-Star break, with 20.4 points, 9.1 rebounds, 4.0 assists, 0.7 steals, 0.6 blocks, and 2.1 3-pointers over his last 10 games, with a 49.0 field goal percentage and 45.7 3-point percentage.
Hayward scored 48.6 FanDuel points on Thursday, his second-highest output of the season. numberFire's models project him for 16.2 points, 3.6 rebounds, 3.2 assists, 0.8 steals, and 2.6 triples per game over the rest of the season.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Kemba Walker (knee) playing 30-32 minutes for Celtics on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Celtics' Robert Williams (back) probable for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Jaylen Brown (hamstring) remaining out for Celtics on Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Celtics' Semi Ojeleye back to the bench for Sunday night March 8th, 2020
- Gordon Hayward starting for Celtics on Sunday, Semi Ojeleye coming off the bench March 8th, 2020