Kevin Love ruled out for Cavaliers on Wednesday due to sore Achilles
Cleveland Cavaliers forward/center Kevin Love (sore Achilles) will not play on Wednesday against the Atlanta Hawks.
Cavaliers head coach John Beilein says Love is only dealing with "a mild injury." He played through it on Sunday, but the Cavaliers want to play it safe in their last game before the All-Star break. Larry Nance Jr. will replace Love in the starting lineup. Andre Drummond should also be more active.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Cavaliers-Hawks game has the second-highest over/under on Wednesday's 11-game slate (234.5 points).
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Darius Garland (groin) remains on Cavaliers' sidelines Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Tristan Thompson (eye) out for Cavaliers on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Tristan Thompson (eye) will not return for Cleveland on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Tristan Thompson (knee) coming off the bench for Cleveland on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Andre Drummond (calf) available and starting for Cleveland on Sunday March 8th, 2020