Sacramento's Jabari Parker (shoulder) ruled out on Monday
Sacramento Kings forward Jabari Parker (shoulder) will not play in Monday's matchup against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Parker remains sidelined with a right shoulder impingement. Expect Harry Giles to play an increased role on Monday.
Giles' projection against the Bucks includes 7.8 points, 5.0 rebounds, and 1.6 assists.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Sacramento Kings postponed on Wednesday due to illness concerns March 11th, 2020
- Richaun Holmes starting for Kings on Wednesday, Harry Giles coming off the bench March 11th, 2020
- Kings' Marvin Bagley (foot) still without timetable March 10th, 2020
- Jabari Parker (illness) a late scratch for Kings on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Richaun Holmes (shoulder) available off the bench for Kings on Saturday following 25-game absence March 7th, 2020
- Richaun Holmes (shoulder) still inactive for Kings March 4th, 2020