Jabari Parker (shoulder) questionable for Kings on Monday
Sacramento Kings forward Jabari Parker (right shoulder) is questionable to play on Monday against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Parker hasn't played since January 3. Marvin Bagley (foot) and Richaun Holmes (shoulder) are both still sidelined, so Parker could see a sizable role if he's cleared to make his Kings debut. Tip-off is scheduled for 8:00 PM ET.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Kings-Bucks game features the third-highest over/under (228.0 points) on Monday's nine-game slate.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Sacramento Kings postponed on Wednesday due to illness concerns March 11th, 2020
- Richaun Holmes starting for Kings on Wednesday, Harry Giles coming off the bench March 11th, 2020
- Kings' Marvin Bagley (foot) still without timetable March 10th, 2020
- Jabari Parker (illness) a late scratch for Kings on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Richaun Holmes (shoulder) available off the bench for Kings on Saturday following 25-game absence March 7th, 2020
- Richaun Holmes (shoulder) still inactive for Kings March 4th, 2020