Tyler Johnson (ankle) to be waived by Phoenix
Phoenix Suns guard Tyler Johnson will be put on waivers, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Johnson has been out with injuries at many points this season, and he's missed 10 of the team's last 13 contests as a result. If he is to clear waivers, Johnson would become an unrestricted free agent, and perhaps he could find a new home with a contender at some point this season.
In 31 games this season, Johnson has averaged 5.7 points, 1.7 rebounds, 1.6 assists and 11.3 FanDuel points.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Devin Booker leaves Suns' loss early after hard fall March 11th, 2020
- Phoenix's Deandre Ayton (ankle) ruled out on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Cam Johnson (mono) out for Suns at least 2 more weeks March 10th, 2020
- Deandre Ayton (ankle) makes it through Suns shootaround March 10th, 2020
- Suns' Cam Johnson (illness) still out Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Deandre Ayton (ankle) ruled out for Suns on Sunday March 7th, 2020