Thunder's Danilo Gallinari reportedly working on extension with Heat
Oklahoma City Thunder small forward Danilo Gallinari is reportedly working on a contract extension with the Miami Heat in order to help finalize a three-team deal, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Gallinari is scheduled to become a free agent this summer, so the Heat are trying to ensure that he'll be around for more than half a season. The difficulty is that, per Woj, Pat Riley and company also want to keep their cap space open for 2021. Gallinari figures to lose value in Miami while also taking minutes from Meyers Leonard and Kelly Olynyk. It's not clear who the Heat would be giving up in the trade.
Gallo is averaging 30.2 FanDuel points per game. He scored 15 points (5-of-11 field goals, 3-of-4 free throws) with 5 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal, and 2 3-pointers on Wednesday, finishing with 24.5 FanDuel points.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Utah Jazz vs. Oklahoma City Thunder postponed on Wednesday due to illness concerns March 11th, 2020
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander starting for Thunder on Wednesday, Terrance Ferguson coming off the bench March 11th, 2020
- Terrance Ferguson coming off Thunder's bench Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (hip) available for Thunder on Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (hip) expected back for Thunder on Wednesday March 10th, 2020
- Thunder's Terrance Ferguson filling in for Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (hip) Sunday March 8th, 2020