Kings reportedly receiving Alex Len (hip) from Hawks
The Sacramento Kings are acquiring forward/center Alex Len (hip) from the Atlanta Hawks, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
The Kings are getting Len, Jabari Parker, and two second-round picks (2020, 2021) from the Hawks for Dewayne Dedmon. Len has been sidelined the past two weeks by a right hip flexor strain. Marvin Bagley (foot) and Richaun Holmes (shoulder) are also out, so Len could see a decent role once cleared. He's scheduled to be re-evaluated in the next few days.
Len was averaging 20.2 FanDuel points for the Hawks.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Sacramento Kings postponed on Wednesday due to illness concerns March 11th, 2020
- Richaun Holmes starting for Kings on Wednesday, Harry Giles coming off the bench March 11th, 2020
- Kings' Marvin Bagley (foot) still without timetable March 10th, 2020
- Jabari Parker (illness) a late scratch for Kings on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Richaun Holmes (shoulder) available off the bench for Kings on Saturday following 25-game absence March 7th, 2020
- Richaun Holmes (shoulder) still inactive for Kings March 4th, 2020