Al Horford (knee) ruled out for 76ers on Thursday in Atlanta
Philadelphia 76ers forward/center Al Horford (left knee soreness) has been ruled out of Thursday's game against the Atlanta Hawks.
Horford has missed multiple games this season due to a left knee issue, so the 76ers are going to give him a maintenance day against the team with the worst record in the Eastern Conference. Mike Scott (right knee soreness) is also questionable. Matisse Thybulle may be asked to start on Thursday and minutes may be created for Kyle O'Quinn.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the 76ers have the highest implied total (118.5 points) on Thursday's six-game slate. The matchup also features the highest over/under (229.0 points).
- JaVale McGee coming off Lakers' bench with Dwight Howard starting in Thursday's Game 4 lineup September 24th, 2020
- Lakers starting Dwight Howard in Thursday's Game 4 lineup against Nuggets, JaVale McGee to bench September 24th, 2020
- Celtics' Gordon Hayward (ankle) available for Game 3 against Miami on Saturday September 19th, 2020
- Celtics: "significant optimism" Gordon Hayward (ankle) will be active for Game 3 on Saturday September 19th, 2020
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (back) available for Friday's Game 1 matchup against Nuggets September 18th, 2020
- Boston's Gordon Hayward (ankle) questionable for Saturday's Game 3 matchup against Heat September 18th, 2020
- NBA Playoffs to resume Saturday August 28th, 2020
- Matisse Thybulle coming off Sixers' bench with Al Horford starting on Friday August 21st, 2020
- Sixers starting Al Horford in Friday's Game 3 lineup, Matisse Thybulle to bench August 21st, 2020
- Al Horford coming off Philadelphia's bench with Matisse Thybulle starting on Wednesday August 19th, 2020
- Sixers starting Matisse Thybulle in Wednesday's lineup against Celtics, Al Horford to bench August 19th, 2020
- 76ers' Glenn Robinson III (oblique) expected to miss at least 7-10 days August 16th, 2020