Russell Westbrook notches 45-point double-double in Rockets' win
Houston Rockets point guard Russell Westbrook produced 45 points, 10 assists, 6 rebounds, 1 steal, and 3 turnovers in a 131-124 win over the Minnesota Timberwolves on Friday.
Westbrook turned in another impressive scoring performance on Friday, despite not hitting a single 3-pointer. Westbrook shot 16-of-27 from the field and was a perfect 13-of-13 from the line. He led all players in assists and points in 38 minutes played. Next up for Westbrook and Houston is a meeting with the Denver Nuggets on Sunday.
Westbrook scored 67.2 FanDuel points on Friday. Our models expect him to see 35.2 minutes and score 44.9 FanDuel points against the Denver Nuggets.
- Charlotte's Terry Rozier (knee) fully practices on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Phoenix's Aron Baynes (hip) expected to play on Friday after 13-game absence February 18th, 2020
- Suns expect Dario Saric (ankle) to play in Friday's matchup against Raptors February 18th, 2020
- Phoenix's Deandre Ayton (ankle) expected to return on Friday February 18th, 2020
- Bulls' Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) participates in Tuesday's practice, expects to play on Thursday February 18th, 2020
- Atlanta's Clint Capela (heel) not practicing on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Rockets reportedly sign forward Jeff Green on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Woj: DeMarre Carroll and Spurs agree to contract buyout on Monday February 17th, 2020
- James Harden scores 42 with 7 treys, Rockets defeat Celtics February 12th, 2020
- Eric Gordon (leg) out for Rockets through break February 10th, 2020
- Eric Gordon (leg) ruled out for Rockets on Sunday, Russell Westbrook starting in his place February 9th, 2020
- Russell Westbrook starting for Rockets on Sunday in place of injured Eric Gordon February 9th, 2020