Nikola Jokic records 27-point double-double in Nuggets' win over Pelicans
Denver Nuggets center Nikola Jokic produced 27 points, 12 rebounds, 7 assists, 4 steals, 1 block, and 2 turnovers in a 113-106 win over the New Orleans Pelicans on Friday.
Jokic turned in a solid, all-around performance on Friday to secure the Nuggets' 30th win of the season. Jokic shot 9-of-20 from the field, including 1-of-6 from behind the arc, and 8-of-8 from the line. He led Denver in points, rebounds, assists, and steals in 35 minutes played against New Orleans. Next up for Jokic and the Nuggets is a meeting with the Houston Rockets on Sunday.
Jokic scored 64.9 FanDuel points on Friday. Our models expect him to see 32 minutes and score 44.4 FanDuel points against the Rockets.
- Seth Curry (knee) active and starting for Dallas on Saturday February 22nd, 2020
- Jalen Brunson starting for Dallas on Saturday in place of injured Luka Doncic February 22nd, 2020
- D'Angelo Russell (knee) questionable for Timberwolves on Sunday February 22nd, 2020
- Maxi Kleber starting for Mavericks on Saturday in place of injured Kristaps Porzingis February 22nd, 2020
- Cavaliers starting Larry Nance Jr. for injured Kevin Love on Saturday February 22nd, 2020
- Atlanta's Cam Reddish starting for inactive De'Andre Hunter on Saturday February 22nd, 2020
- Will Barton starting for Denver on Friday, Torrey Craig coming off the bench February 21st, 2020
- Paul Millsap starting for Nuggets on Friday, Jerami Grant coming off the bench February 21st, 2020
- Denver's Will Barton (knee) available for Friday's matchup against Thunder February 21st, 2020
- Denver's Will Barton (knee) questionable on Friday February 20th, 2020
- Denver's Michael Porter Jr. (ankle) available for Friday's game against Oklahoma City February 20th, 2020
- Nuggets' Mason Plumlee (foot) available on Friday February 20th, 2020