Dennis Smith Jr. (oblique) upgraded to questionable for Knicks
New York Knicks point guard Dennis Smith Jr. (left oblique strain) is questionable to play on Wednesday versus the Los Angeles Lakers.
This is the first time Smith has drawn a questionable tag since going down on December 23. The Knicks will likely ease him back into the rotation once he's cleared.
Smith is averaging career-worsts in points (5.2), rebounds (2.1), assists (2.7), steals (0.5), 3-pointers made (0.6), and field goal percentage (32.5) in his third NBA season.
- Kelly Olynyk coming off Heat's bench with Derrick Jones Jr. starting on Friday February 28th, 2020
- De'Aaron Fox (abdomen) a game-time decision for Kings on Friday February 28th, 2020
- Carlislie: Mavericks expect Luka Doncic (thumb) to play on Friday February 28th, 2020
- Khris Middleton (neck) ruled out for Bucks on Friday February 28th, 2020
- Heat's Bam Adebayo (ankle) will play Friday night February 28th, 2020
- Jordan Poole (ankle) questionable for Warriors on Saturday February 28th, 2020
- Knicks' Dennis Smith Jr. (head) ruled out on Saturday February 28th, 2020
- Julius Randle reels off 30-point double-double in Knicks' loss February 28th, 2020
- Knicks' Dennis Smith Jr. (concussion-like symptoms) ruled out for rest of Thursday night February 27th, 2020
- Taj Gibson (back) downgraded to questionable Thursday night February 27th, 2020
- Bobby Portis starting for Knicks Thursday with Taj Gibson questionable February 27th, 2020
- Mitchell Robinson scores 12 with 16 boards, 3 blocks in Knicks' loss February 27th, 2020