New York's Marcus Morris (ankle) questionable on Wednesday
New York Knicks forward Marcus Morris (ankle) is questionable to play in Wednesday's game against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Morris is questionable after exiting Monday's game with an ankle injury. Julius Randle should see a boost in usage if Morris is ruled out.
Morris' current projection against the Lakers includes 19.8 points, 6.0 rebounds, and 1.7 assists.
- Portland's Damian Lillard (groin) ruled out on Friday, 'expects to miss at least 3-4 games' February 20th, 2020
- Charania: Brooklyn's Kyrie Irving (shoulder) reportedly 'likely to undergo procedure', will 'miss extended period of time' February 20th, 2020
- Houston's Eric Gordon (shin) unlikely to play on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Magic's D.J. Augustin (knee) questionable on Friday February 20th, 2020
- New York's Elfrid Payton (ankle) questionable for Friday's matchup against Indiana February 20th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons (back) game-time decision on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Woj: Reggie Jackson reportedly agrees to contract buyout with Pistons on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Montrezl Harrell posts 24 points, 13 boards, 2 steals, 3 blocks for Clippers February 14th, 2020
- Lou Williams pours in season-high 35 points for Clippers February 14th, 2020
- Clippers' Paul George (hamstring) won't return Thursday February 13th, 2020
- Lou Williams coming off Clippers' bench Thursday February 13th, 2020
- Landry Shamet starting for Los Angeles Thursday; Lou Williams to bench February 13th, 2020