Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) available on Saturday
Utah Jazz point guard Mike Conley (hamstring) will play in Saturday's matchup against the Sacramento Kings.
According to Charania, "the plan is for Conley to come off the bench in his return and have a minutes restriction." In his first game back, our models project Conley to score 20.6 FanDuel points.
Conley's projection against the Kings includes 11.1 points, 2.6 rebounds, and 3.7 assists.
- Charania: Brooklyn's Kyrie Irving (shoulder) reportedly 'likely to undergo procedure', will 'miss extended period of time' February 20th, 2020
- Houston's Eric Gordon (shin) unlikely to play on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Magic's D.J. Augustin (knee) questionable on Friday February 20th, 2020
- New York's Elfrid Payton (ankle) questionable for Friday's matchup against Indiana February 20th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Ben Simmons (back) game-time decision on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Toronto's Norman Powell (finger) remains sidelined, re-evaluation next week February 20th, 2020
- Utah's Ed Davis (back) ruled out against Miami Wednesday February 12th, 2020
- Mike Conley (illness) remains out for Jazz on Wednesday February 12th, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley (illness) questionable for Wednesday's game against Miami February 11th, 2020
- Utah's Joe Ingles starting for resting Mike Conley on Monday February 10th, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley (knee) ruled out on Monday February 10th, 2020
- Tony Bradley (knee) remains out for Jazz on Saturday February 1st, 2020