Cleveland's Tristan Thompson ejected from Friday's game against Memphis
Cleveland Cavaliers forward/center Tristan Thompson was ejected from Friday's game against the Memphis Grizzlies after being assessed two technical fouls.
Thompson was ejected for slapping Jae Crowder on the butt as he walked past him on the foul line, earning him his second technical foul of the night.
Thompson will finish the game with 3 points, 8 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal, 1 block, and 1 turnover in 25 minutes played.
- Hamidou Diallo starting for Thunder on Friday in place of injured Danilo Gallinari February 28th, 2020
- Cory Joseph playing with Sacramento's second unit on Friday February 28th, 2020
- De'Aaron Fox (abdomen) starting for Kings on Friday, Cory Joseph coming off the bench February 28th, 2020
- Bucks starting Donte DiVincenzo for injured Khris Middleton on Friday February 28th, 2020
- Luka Doncic (thumb) available and starting for Dallas on Friday February 28th, 2020
- Miami's Derrick Jones Jr. starting on Friday, Kelly Olynyk to bench February 28th, 2020
- Cavaliers' Alfonzo McKinnie (foot) won't play on Friday night February 27th, 2020
- Cavaliers' Dante Exum dealing with long-term ankle injury February 26th, 2020
- Cleveland's Tristan Thompson starting for injured Andre Drummond (calf) on Wednesday February 26th, 2020
- Andre Drummond ruled out for Cavaliers versus 76ers with calf strain February 26th, 2020
- Dante Exum (ankle) ruled out for Cavaliers on Wednesday February 25th, 2020
- Larry Nance Jr. coming off Cleveland's bench with Kevin Love starting on Monday February 24th, 2020